A briefe answer, vnto those idle and friuolous quarrels of R.P. against the late edition of the Resolution: by Edmund Bunny. Whereunto are prefixed the booke of Resolution, and the treatise of pacification, perused and noted in the margent on all such places as are misliked of R.P. shewing in what section of this answer following, those places are handled [microform].
- Bunny, Edmund, 1540-1619
- Additional Titles:
- Briefe answer, unto those idle and frivolous quarrels of R.P. against the late edition of the Resolution
- At London : Printed by Iohn Charlewood, Anno. Dom. 1589.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 166 pages
- A reply to: Parsons, Robert. The first booke of the Christian exercise.
Intended to be issued with: A booke of Christian exercise.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1952. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 487:11).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 4088.
View MARC record | catkey: 4057479