Positions vvherin those primitiue circumstances be examined, which are necessarie for the training vp of children, either for skill in their booke, or health in their bodie. VVritten by Richard Mulcaster, master of the schoole erected in London anno. 1561. in the parish of Sainct Laurence Povvntneie, by the vvorshipfull companie of the merchaunt tailers of the said citie [microform].
- Mulcaster, Richard, 1530?-1611
- Additional Titles:
- Positions wherin those primitive circumstances be examined, which are necessarie for the training up of children, either for skill in their booke, or health in their bodie
- Printed at London : By Thomas Vautrollier for Thomas Chare [i.e. Chard], 1581.
- Physical Description:
- 16 unnumbered pages, 302 pages, 2 unnumbered pages
- Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
With a final errata leaf.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1950. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 426:5).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 18253.
View MARC record | catkey: 4057575