The admirable deliuerance of 266. Christians by Iohn Reynard Englishman from the captiuitie of the Turkes, who had been gally slaues many yeares in Alexandria [microform] : The number of the seuerall nations that were captiues follow in the next page
- Munday, Anthony, 1553-1633
- Additional Titles:
- Admirable deliverance of 266. Christians by John Reynard Englishman for the captivitie of the Turkes, who had been gally slaves many yeares in Alexandria and Admirable deliverance of 266. Christians by John Reynard Englishman from the captivitie of the Turkes, who had been gally slaves many yeares in Alexandria
- London : Printed by Thomas Dawson, and are to be sold [by P. Harrison] at the little shop at the Exchange, 1608.
- Physical Description:
- 30 unnumbered pages
- Bookseller's name from STC addendum., By Anthony Munday., John Reynard = John Fox., Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery., Signatures: A-D⁴ (-D4)., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1963. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 967:6).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 18258.
View MARC record | catkey: 4057618