Musgraues motiues, and reasons, for his secession and disseuering from the Church of Rome and her doctrine, after that hee had for 20. yeeres liued a Carthusian monke, returning at Easter last into England [microform] : Wherein, after the declaration of his conuersion, hee openeth diuers absurdities practised in that Church, being not matters of report, but such things whereof he hath beene an eye and eare witnesse
- Musgrave, Christopher, active 1621
- Additional Titles:
- Musgraves motives, and reasons, for his secession and dissevering from the Church of Rome and her doctrine, after that hee had for 20. yeeres lived a Carthusian monke, returning at Easter last into England
- At London : Imprinted by F[elix] K[ingston] for Richard Moore, and are to be sold at his shop in Saint Dunstans Church-yard in Fleetstreet, 1621.
- Physical Description:
- 48 unnumbered pages
- Dedication signed: Christopher Musgrave.
Printer's name from STC.
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
The first leaf and the last leaf are blank.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1965. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1029:6).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 18316.
View MARC record | catkey: 4057664