A briefe discourse of the assault, committed vpon the person of the most noble prince, the lord William Prince of Orange, Earle of Nassau, Marques de la vere &c. By Iohn Iauregui Spanierd [microform].
- Jáuregui y Aguilar, Juan de, 1583-1641
- Additional Titles:
- Brief discourse of the assault, committed upon the person of the
- Imprinted in London : At the three Cranes in the Vintree by Thomas Dawson for T. C[hard] and W. B[roome], 1582.
- Physical Description:
- 72 unnumbered pages
- Iohn Iauregi Spanierd = Juan de Jáuregui y Aguilar.
Publishers' names from STC.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Sig. E contains only three leaves; text appears complete.
Signatures: @¹ A-B⁴ A-G⁴.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1983. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1646:17).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 25714.
View MARC record | catkey: 4057702