The groundes of the longitude [microform] : with an admonition to all those that are incredulous and beleeue not the trueth of the same. VVritten by Simon Forman, student in Astronomie and Phisique. 1591
- Forman, Simon, 1552-1611
- Imprinted at London : By Thomas Dawson, 1591.
- Physical Description:
- 16 unnumbered pages
- A defence of the Ptolemaic system.--STC.
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
Signatures: A-B⁴ (B4 blank).
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1945. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 230:05).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 11185.
View MARC record | catkey: 4057730