Fiue hundreth pointes of good husbandrie [microform] : as vvell for the champion or open cuntrie, as also for the woodland or seuerall, mixed in euery moneth with huswiferie, ouer and besides the booke of huswiferie, corrected, better ordered, and newlie augmented to a fourth part more, with diuers pther lessons, as a diet for the farmer, of the properties of the windes, planets, hops, hearbs, bees, and approued remedies for sheepe and cattle, with many other matters both profitable and not vnpleasant for the reader. Newly set forth by Thomas Tusser gentleman
- Tusser, Thomas, 1524?-1580
- Uniform Title:
- Hundreth good pointes of husbandrie
- Additional Titles:
- Five hundreth pointes of good husbandrie
Hundreth good pointes of husbandrie
- Edinburgh : Printed by Robert Walde-graue printer to the Kings Majestie, 1599.
- Physical Description:
- 3 unnumbered pages, 161 pages : table
- An enlarged edition of: Tusser, Thomas. A hundreth good pointes of husbandrie.
At foot of title: Cum priuilegio regio.
Imperfect; final leaf torn with partial loss of table.
Not signed in Waldegrave's manner.--STC.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1984. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1673:02).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 24386.
View MARC record | catkey: 4057797