A declaration of the recantation of Iohn Nichols (for the space almost of two yeeres the Popes scholer in the English Seminarie or Colledge at Rome) which desireth to be reconciled and receiued as a member into the true Church of Christ in England [microform].
- Nicholls, John, 1555-1584?
- Additional Titles:
- Declaration of the recantation of John Nichols (for the space almost of two yeeres the Popes scholer in the English Seminarie or Colledge at Rome) which desireth to be reconciled and received as a member into the true Church of Christ in England, Recantation of I. Nichols, lately the Popes scholer, and Recantation of J. Nichols, lately the Popes scholer
- Imprinted at London : By Christopher Barker, printer to the Queenes most excellent Maiestie, Anno 1581. Februarii. 14.
- Physical Description:
- 196 unnumbered pages
- Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery., Running title reads: The recantation of I. Nichols, lately the Popes scholer., Signatures: A-M N² ., The title page is in two settings: line above imprint has (1) "God: Honour" or (2) "God : Honour". Quire N is in two settings: N1r, line 3 from bottom ends (1) "from" or (2) "frō". The first eight lines of L1r are in three settings: first line begins (1) "tichrist", (2) "ry", or (3) "gory"; the last setting is the correct one., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1947. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 325:12).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 18533.
View MARC record | catkey: 4057803