The excellent co[m]medie of two the most faithfullest friendes, Damon and Pithias [microform] : Newly imprinted, as the same was shewed before the Queenes Maiestie, by the Children of her Graces Chappell, excepting (only) the prologue which is somewhat altered for the proper vse of them that hereafter shal haue occasion to play it, either in priuate, or open audience. Made by Maister Edvvards, then being Maister of the Children
- Edwards, Richard, 1523?-1566
- Uniform Title:
- Damon and Pithias
- Additional Titles:
- Damon and Pithias and Tragicall commodie of Damon and Pithias
- Imprinted at Londo[n] : By Richarde Iones: dwelling neere vnto Holborne Bridge, ouer against the signe of the Falcon, Anno 1582.
- Physical Description:
- 68 unnumbered pages
- An edition of: The excellent comedie of two the moste faithfullest freendes, Damon and Pithias., In verse., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., Running title reads: The tragicall commodie of Damon and Pithias., Signatures: A-H⁴ I² ., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1945. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 240:08).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Greg I, 58(b). and Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 7515.
View MARC record | catkey: 4057827