The merchant royall [microform] : A sermon preached at White-hall before the Kings M. at the nuptialls of the Right Honourable the Lord Hay and his Lady, vpon the twelfe day last being Ianuar .6. 1607
- Wilkinson, Robert, Dr. in Divinity
- Edinburgh : Printed bee Thomas Finlason, and are to be sauld at Niddries wynd head, 1607.
- Physical Description:
- 30 unnumbered pages
- "The object of the author, in this whimsical work, is to draw throughout a comparison between a woman and a ship."--Halkett and Laing., At foot of title: With the K. M. Licence., Dedication signed: Robert Wilkinson., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., Signatures: A-D⁴ (-A4)., With woodcut title vignettes., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1984. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1674:12).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 25659.
View MARC record | catkey: 4057859