A treuue nyeuu tydynges of the wo[n]derfull worckes of the rebaptisers of Mu[n]ster in Westuaell [microform] : how the cete haethe bene wo[n]ne and in what mannar the kinge is taeken, and all their deades and intencyons haethe taeken an ende [et]c. Iohu[n] of Ley a kinge of nyew Iherusalem and of the hoole vniuerall worlde beynghe in the aege of. xxvi. years. Aetatis 26.
- Additional Titles:
- Trewe nyew tydynges of the wonderfull workes of the rebaptisers of Münster in Westvaell
- [Antwerp] : [M. de Keyser], [1535?]
- Physical Description:
- 12 unnumbered pages
- Imprint from STC.
Reproduction of the original in the Folger Shakespeare Library.
Signatures: A⁴ B² .
Woodcut vignette on title page.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1955. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 641:17).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 564.
View MARC record | catkey: 4057887