The first part of the Institutes of the lawes of England: or A commentary upon Littleton, not the name of a lawyer only, but of the law it selfe. Authore Edw. Coke Milite [microform].
- Coke, Edward, Sir, 1552-1634
- Uniform Title:
- Institutes of the laws of England. Part 1
- Additional Titles:
- Commentary upon Littleton, not the name of a lawyer only, but of the law it selfe and Institutes of the laws of England. Part 1.
- London : Printed by M[iles] F[lesher] I[ohn] H[aviland] and R. Y[oung] assignes of I. More Esq, Anno 1633.
- The third edition, corrected.
- Physical Description:
- 5 unnumbered pages, 395 pages, 32 unnumbered leaves, 2 unnumbered plates, folded leaf : portraits
- Additional Creators:
- Littleton, Thomas, Sir, -1481
- Related Titles:
- Tenures. English and Law French
- A commentary on the "Tenures" of Sir Thomas Littleton, reprinting the latter text in the original Law French and in English translation.
Printers' names from STC.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1959. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 809:3).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 15786.
View MARC record | catkey: 4057918