A catechisme, or institution of Christian religion [microform] : to be learned of all youth, next after the little catechisme, appoynted in the booke of Common Prayer
- Nowell, Alexander, 1507?-1602
- Uniform Title:
- Catechismus. English. Abridgments
- Additional Titles:
- Catechismus and Middle catechism
- London : Printed for the Companie of the Stationers, 1614.
- Physical Description:
- 112 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Norton, Thomas, 1532-1584
- A translation and abridgment, by Thomas Norton, of: Nowell, Alexander. Catechismus.
Reproduction of the originals in the British Library and the Henry E. Huntington Library.
The last leaf is blank.
The so-called Middle catechism.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1973, 1993. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1322:8 and 2012:8).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 18735.
View MARC record | catkey: 4057954