The picture of a Puritane: or, A relation of the opinions, qualities, and practises of the Anabaptists in Germanie, and of the Puritanes in England [microform] : VVherein is firmely prooued, that the Puritanes doe resemble the Anabaptists, in aboue fourescore seuerall thinges. By O.O. of Emmanuel. Wherunto is annexed a short treatise, entituled, Puritano-papismus: or a discouerie of Puritan-papisme
- Ormerod, Oliver, 1580?-1626
- Additional Titles:
- Picture of a Puritane and Relation of the opinions, qualities, and practises of the Anabaptists in Germanie, and of the Puritanes in England
- London : Printed by E[dward] A[llde] for Nathaniel Fosbroke, and are to be solde at his shop, at the west end of Paules, 1605.
- Physical Description:
- 124 unnumbered pages
- Dedication signed: Oliuer Ormerod., Printer's name from STC., Reproduction of the original in the Folger Shakespeare Library., Signatures: A-P⁴ Q² ., The first leaf is blank., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1963. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 968:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 18851.
View MARC record | catkey: 4058019