The praise of hemp-seed [microform] : With the voyage of Mr. Roger Bird and the writer hereof in a boat of brown-paper, from London to Quinborough in Kent. As also, a farewell to the matchlesse deceased Mr. Thomas Coriat. Concluding with the commendations of the famous riuer of Thames. By Iohn Taylor. The contents of the booke are in the next leafe before the preamble. The profits arising by hempseed are cloathing, food, fishing, shipping, pleasure, profit, iustice, whipping
- Taylor, John, 1580-1653
- Printed at London : [By E. Allde] for Henry Gosson, and are to be sold [by E. Wright?] at Christ-Church gate, 1623.
- Physical Description:
- 12 unnumbered pages, 36 pages
- A variant of STC 23789., In verse., Printer's and publisher's names from STC., Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library., The words "cloathing .. whipping." are bracketed together on the title page., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1695:15).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 23789.3.
View MARC record | catkey: 4058085