Ovids Remedy of love [microform] : Directing lovers how they may by reason suppresse the passion of love
- Ovid, 43 B.C.-17 A.D. or 18 A.D.
- Uniform Title:
- Remedia amoris. English
- Additional Titles:
- Remedia amoris
- London : Printed [by Nicholas and John Okes] for Francis Smith, and are to be sold at his shop neare Holborne Conduit, at the signe of the Sunne, 1636.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 37 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Additional Creators:
- Carpenter, John, active 1636
- A translation by John Carpenter of: Remedia amoris.
In this edition, p. 1 line 2 of text has: warres.
Printers' names from STC.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
The last leaf was printed as A1; A3 and 4 are marked A2 and 3.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1961. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 897:7).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 18976.
View MARC record | catkey: 4058212