De termino Pasche anno .X. Edwardi quarti [microform].
- Additional Titles:
- De termino pasche anno XII. regni regis Edwardi quarti
De termino trinitatis anno XI. regni regis Edwardi quarti
- [Imprinted at London] : [In fletestrete within Temple Barre at the signe of the hand [and] starre, by Richard Tottell, 1566]
- Physical Description:
- xix, xi, xxi leaves
- Also includes: "De termino trinitatis anno XI. regni regis Edwardi quarti" and "De termino pasche anno XII. regni regis Edwardi quarti," each with separate caption title and separate foliation.
Imprint from colophon.
Law reports for 10 Edward IV (Easter and Trinity terms), year 49 of Henry VI (Michaelmas term), year 11 of Edward IV (Trinity and Hilary terms), and year 12 of Edward IV (Easter and Michaelmas terms).
Reproduction of the original in the University of Minnesota. Library.
Text in Law French.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1979. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1517:09).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Beale, J.H. Engl. law, R304.
Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 9834.
View MARC record | catkey: 4058235