A commentarie vpon the first chapter of the epistle of Saint Paul, written to the Ephesians [microform] : Wherein, besides the text fruitfully explained: some principall controuersies about predestination are handled, and diuers arguments of Arminius are examined. By Mr. Paul Bayne, sometimes preacher of Gods word at Saint Andrevves in Cambridge
- Baynes, Paul, -1617
- Additional Titles:
- Commentarie upon the first chapter of the epistle of Saint Paul, written to the Ephesians
- London : Printed by Thomas Snodham, for Robert Milbourne, and are to be sold in Pauls Church-yard, at the signe of the Beare, 1618.
- Physical Description:
- 22 unnumbered pages, 409 pages, 3 unnumbered pages
- Reproduction of the original in the Cambridge University Library., The final leaf is a blank., Variants have 'Mylbourne' or 'Milburne' in imprint., With errata on 2D7, final printed leaf., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1957. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 697:08).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 1635.
View MARC record | catkey: 4058348