The glorie of man consisting in the excellencie and perfection of woman [microform] : Gathered out of Holie Scriptures, and most renowned wryters; as well ancient, as moderne; ecclesiaticall, as morall. Wherevnto is annexed The duetie of husbands
- Raban, Edward, -1658
- Additional Titles:
- Duetie of husbands
- Aberdene : Printed by the author [Edward Raban], June 6, 1638.
- Physical Description:
- 16 unnumbered pages, 911, that is, 119 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- "The duetie of husbands: drawne out of Master Carter his boke of Christian commonwealth" has separate half title; pagination and register are continuous.
Page 119 misnumbered 911.
Reproduction of the original in the National Library of Scotland.
The first leaf has a woodcut of a rooster.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1972. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1286:03).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 20596.
View MARC record | catkey: 4058514