The order of keeping a court leet and court baron [microform] : with the charges appertaining to the same. Truly and plainely deliuered in the English tongue, for the profit of all men, and most commodious for young students of the lawes, and all other within the iurisdiction of those courts, with diuers new additions thereunto added
- Additional Titles:
- Court leet, and court baron and Order of keeping a court leete, and court baron
- London : Printed [by A. Islip] for the Companie of Stationers, 1625.
- Physical Description:
- 1 unnumbered page, 31 leaves
- At foot of title page: Cum priuilegio., Formerly also STC 7725., Leaves tightly bound, with slight loss of print., Printer's name from STC., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., Running title reads: Court leet, and court baron., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1959. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 784:12).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 7724.
View MARC record | catkey: 4058615