The good mans refuge in affliction. Or A most profitable and comfortable sermon, preached by Iohn Barlovv. And now published especially for the good of them that bee, or haue been afflicted inwardly in minde, or outwardly in body [microform].
- Barlow, John, 1580 or 1581-
- Additional Titles:
- Most profitable and comfortable sermon
- London : Imprinted by Felix Kyngston, for Nathanael Newbery, and are to be sold at his shop, vnder St. Peters Church in Corn-hill, 1618.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 43 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- A sermon.
Reproduction of the original in Cambridge University Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1957. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 695:04).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 1437.
View MARC record | catkey: 4058627