The first part of youths errors. Written by Thomas Bushel, the superlatiue prodigall [microform].
- Bushell, Thomas, 1594-1674
- Additional Titles:
- Confession of a prodigall
- Imprinted at London : [By T. Harper], 1628.
- Physical Description:
- 14 unnumbered pages, 173, that is, 165 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Letters, meditations and prayers.
Pages 65-66 and 91-98 missing and 144-145 repeated in number only.
Printer's name from STC.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Running title reads: The confession of a prodigall.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1972. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1266:15).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 4187.
View MARC record | catkey: 4058694