The first part of the resolution of religion [microform] : divided into two bookes, conteyning a demonstration of the necessitie of a divine and supernaturall worshippe. In the first, against all atheists, and epicures: in the seconde, that Christian Catholic religion is the same in particuler, and more certaine in euery article thereof, then any humane or experimented knowledge, against Iewes, Mahumetans, Pagans, and other external enemies of Christ. Manifestly convincing al their sects and professions, of intollerable errors, and irreligious abuses
- Broughton, Richard
- Printed at Antwerp : By Richard Vestegan [i.e. English secret press], M.DI. III. 
- Nevvly printed and amended.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 103 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- "The epistle of the author to the reader" signed: R.B. (i.e. Richard Broughton)., Actual printer and publication date from STC., Formerly STC 3896., Identified as STC 3896 on UMI microfilm., Reproduction of the original in Cambridge University Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1957. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 703:17).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Allison & Rogers. Catholic Books, 162. and Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 3897.5.
View MARC record | catkey: 4058780