A viewe of some part of such publike wants & disorders as are in the seruice of God, within her Maiesties countrie of VVales [microform] : togither vvith an humble petition, vnto this high Court of Parliament for their speedy redresse. Wherein is shevved, not only the necessitie of reforming the state of religion among that people, but also the onely way, in regarde of substaunce, to bring that reformation to passe
- Penry, John, 1563-1593
- Additional Titles:
- Supplication unto the high Court of Parliament, Supplication vnto the high Court of Parliament, and Viewe of some part of such publike wants & disorders as are in the service of God, within her Majesties countrie of Wales
- [Coventry] : [Printed by Robert Waldegrave], 
- Physical Description:
- 14 unnumbered pages, 83 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Imprint from STC., Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery., Running title reads: A supplication vnto the high Court of Parliament., Signed at end: Iohn Penri., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1952. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 516:6).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 19613.
View MARC record | catkey: 4058844