The method of phisick [microform] : conteining the causes, signes, and cures of inward diseases in mans bodie from the head to the foote. Whereunto is added, the forme and rule of making remedies and medicines, which our physitions commonly vse at this day, with the proportion, quantitie, and names of ech [sic] medicine. By Philip Barrough
- Barrough, Philip, active 1590
- Additional Titles:
- Methode of phisicke
- Imprinted at London : By Richard Field, dwelling in the Blacke-friers by Lud-gate, 1590.
- Physical Description:
- 16 unnumbered pages, 392 pages
- An edition of: Barrough, Philip. The methode of phisicke.
Reproduction of the original in the Folger Shakespeare Library.
Some pages marked, stained and torn.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1955. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 636:07).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 1509.
View MARC record | catkey: 4058850