The governaunce of vertue [microform] : teaching all faythfull christians, hovv they ought dayly to lead their life, and fruitfully to spend their time vnto the glorie of God and the health of their owne soules. Newly corrected and augmented by Thomas Becon
- Becon, Thomas, 1512-1567
- Additional Titles:
- Governans of vertue
- Imprinted at London : By Iohn Daye [,dwelling ouer Aldersgate beneath Saint Martins. These bookes are to be solde at his long-shop at the Northwest dore of Paules], 
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 195 pages, 3 unnumbered leaves
- An edition of: Becon, Thomas. The governans of vertue., At foot of title page: Cum priuilegio Regiæ Maiestatis., Only known edition with main text in roman type.--STC., Printer's address and publication date from colophon., Reproduction of the original in the Folger Shakespeare Library., Some pages marked and stained., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1955. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 636:11).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 1728.
View MARC record | catkey: 4058855