A true and summarie reporte of the declaration of some part of the Earle of Northumberlands treasons [microform] : deliuered publiquelie in the Court at the Starrechamber by the Lord Chauncellour and others of her Maiesties most Honourable priuie Counsell, and Counsell learned, by her Maiesties special commandement, together with the examinations & depositions of sundrie persons touching the maner of his most wicked & violent murder committed vpon him selfe with his owne hand, in the Towre of London, the 20. day of Iune, 1585
- [London] : In ædibus C. Barker, 
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 22 pages, 2 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- England and Wales. Court of Star Chamber
- In this edition, title page line 12 has "Towre"., Publication date from STC., Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery., The first leaf is blank except for signature-mark "A.j."; the last leaf is blank., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1947. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 331:9).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 19617.
View MARC record | catkey: 4058883