Markhams Faithfull farrier [microform] : vvherein the depth of his skill is layd open in all those principall and approoved secrets of horsemanship, which the author never published, but hath kept in his brest, and hath beene the glory of his practise
- Markham, Gervase, 1568?-1637
- Additional Titles:
- Faithfull farrier and Markhams Faithful farrier
- Printed at London : By T. C[otes] for Michael Sparke, and are to be sold at the blue Bible in Greene Arbour, 1635.
- Physical Description:
- 14 unnumbered pages, 110 pages, 2 unnumbered pages
- Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
Running title reads: The faithfull farrier.
The first leaf and last leaf cntain the same woodcut of a horse.
The text is based on: Markhams maister-peace.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1550:03).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 17369.
View MARC record | catkey: 4058953