The examination, confession, and condemnation of Henry Robson [microform] : fisherman of Rye, who poysoned his wife in the strangest maner that euer hitherto hath bin heard of.
- Robson, Henry, active 16th century
- Additional Titles:
- Arraignment of Henry Robson
- At London : Printed by Felix Kyngston for R. VV[alker] and are to be solde in Paternoster row at the signe of the Talbot, 1598.
- Physical Description:
- 10 unnumbered pages
- Publisher's name from STC.
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
Running title reads: The arraignment of Henry Robson.
Signatures: A⁴ B² (-A1).
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1558:05).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 21131.
View MARC record | catkey: 4058972