The iudgement of the Apostles [microform] : and of those of the first age, in all points of doctrine questioned betweene the Catholikes and Protestants of England, as they are set downe in the 39. Articles of their religion. By an old student in Diuinitie
- Broughton, Richard
- Additional Titles:
- Judgement of the Apostles
- At Doway : By the widdow of Mark Wyon, at the signe of the golden Phœnix, M. DC. XXXII. 
- Physical Description:
- 16 unnumbered pages, 404 pages, 4 unnumbered pages
- "An old student in Diuinitie" = Richard Broughton.
An answer to: Rogers, Thomas. The faith, doctrine, and religion, professed and protected in the realme of England.
Reproduction of the original in Emmanuel College (University of Cambridge). Library.
Some leaves tightly bound.
With half title.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1956. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 657:02).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Allison & Rogers. Catholic Books, 163.
Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 3898.
View MARC record | catkey: 4059189