A canon of triangles: or, The tables, of sines, tangents, and secants, the radius asumed to be 100000 [microform].
- Pitiscus, Bartholomäus, 1561-1613
- Additional Titles:
- Tables, of sines, tangents, and secants, the radius asumed to be 100000
- London : Printed [by Bernard Alsop and Thomas Fawcet] for Iohn Tap, 1630.
- Physical Description:
- 92 unnumbered pages
- By Bartholomäus Pitiscus.
Originally published as part 2 of his "Trigonometry", 1614, and this edition probably issued with his "Trigonometrie", 1630.
Printers' names from STC.
Reproduction of the original in Yale University. Library.
Signatures: A-L⁴ M² .
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1963. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 970:9).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 19966.
View MARC record | catkey: 4059197