The arraignment of lewd, idle, frovvard, and vnconstant women [microform] : or, the vanitie of them; chuse you whether. With, a commendation of the wife, vertuous, and honest woman. Pleasant for maried men, profitable for young-men, & hurtful to none
- Swetnam, Joseph, active 1617
- Additional Titles:
- Araignment of lewde, idle, froward, and unconstant women. English
Arraignment of lewd, idle, froward, and unconstant women
- London : Printed by A. M[athewes] for Thomas Archer, and are to be sold at his Shop in Popes-head Pallace, neere the Royall Exchange, 1628.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 64 pages
- By Joseph Swetnam.
Printer's name from STC.
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1981. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1587:02).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 23539.
View MARC record | catkey: 4059225