The arraignment of lewd, idle, froward, and vnconstant women [microform] : or, the vanitie of them; chuse you whether. With a commendation of the wife, vertuous, and honest women. Pleasant for married-men, profitable for young-men, & hurtfull to none
- Swetnam, Joseph, active 1617
- Additional Titles:
- Araignment of lewde, idle, froward, and unconstant women
Arraignment of lewd, idle, froward, and unconstant women
- Printed at London : By T. C[otes] and are to be sold by F. Grove, at his Shop, at [the] upper-end of Snow-hill, neere the Sarazens head without New-gate, 1634.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 63 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
This edition is signed in full.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1981. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1587:03).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 23541.
View MARC record | catkey: 4059226