A helpe vnto deuotion [microform] : Containing certain moulds or forms of prayer, fitted to seurall occasions; and penned for the furtherance of those, who haue more desire then skill, to poure out their soules by petition vnto God. By Sam. Hieron
- Hieron, Samuel, 1576?-1617
- Additional Titles:
- Helpe unto devotion
- At London : Printed by H. L[ownes] for Samuel Macham, 1614.
- The sixt edition.
- Physical Description:
- 28 unnumbered pages, 445 pages, 7 unnumbered pages
- Another edition of the sixth edition of Hieron, Samuel. A helpe unto devotion.
Imperfect; some print faded and show-through; pages 101-108 lacking.
Printer's name from STC.
Reproduction of the original in the Cambridge University Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1488:20).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 13409.
View MARC record | catkey: 4059296