An hospitall for the diseased [microform] : Wherein are to be found most excellent and approoued medicines, as vvell emplaisters of speciall vertue, as also notable potions or drinkes, and other comfortable receipts, both for the restitution and preseruation of bodily health. Very necessary for the time of common plague and mortalitie, and for other times, when occasion shall serue. Gathered by T.C.
- T. C., active 1579
- At London : Printed by E. Allde for Edvvard White, dvvelling at the little North-doore of Saint Paules Church, at the signe of the Gun, 1598.
- Newly augmented and enlarged.
- Physical Description:
- 56 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Cartwright, Thomas, 1535-1603
- Edition statement precedes author statement on title page.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
T.C. = Thomas Cartwright?.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1979. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1510:17).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 4307.
View MARC record | catkey: 4059385