The doctrine of the saints infirmities [microform] : Delivered in severall sermons by John Preston Doctor in Divinity, Mr. of Emanuel-Colledge in Cambridge. And late preacher of Lincolnes Inne
- Preston, John, 1587-1628
- Additional Titles:
- Saints infirmities
- London : Printed by Nich. and Iohn Okes for Hen. Taunton, and are to be sold at his shop in St. Dunstans Church-yard in Fleet-street, 1636.
- Physical Description:
- 12 unnumbered pages, 216 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Ball, Thomas, 1589 or 1590-1659
Goodwin, Thomas, 1600-1680
Marshall, William, active 1617-1650
- Editors' dedication signed: Tho. Goodwin Tho. Ball.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Running title reads: The saints infirmities.
With an additional title page, engraved, signed: Will: Marshall· sculpsit. 1636.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1973. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1330:3).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 20219.
View MARC record | catkey: 4059404