A brief exhortation [microform] : fruitfull and meete to be read, to this heauy tyme of Gods visitation in London, to suche as be sicke, where the ministers do lacke, or otherwise cannot be present to comfort them. By I.F.
- Foxe, John, 1516-1587
- Imprinted at London : By Ihon Day, dwelling ouer Aldersgate beneath Saint Martines, 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 13 pages, 3 unnumbered pages
- At foot of title page: Cum priuilegio.
Considerable print show-through.
I.F. = John Foxe.
Publication date from STC.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1961. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 887:13).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 11230.
View MARC record | catkey: 4059459