The defence of truth against a booke falsely called The triumph of truth sent over from Arras A.D. 1609. By Humfrey Leech late minister [microform] : Which booke in all particulars is answered, and the adioining motiues of his revolt confuted: by Daniell Price, of Exeter Colledge in Oxford, chaplaine in ordinary to the most high and mighty, the Prince of Wales
- Price, Daniel, 1581-1631
- At Oxford : Printed by Joseph Barnes, 1610.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 379 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Additional Creators:
- Leech, Humphrey, 1571-1629
- Related Titles:
- Triumph of truth
- A reprinting of and reply to: Leech, Humphrey. A triumph of truth.
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
With a dedication to Henry Frederick, Prince of Wales. Variant: dedication is to Thomas Egerton, Baron Ellesmere.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1973. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1331:8).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Madan, I, p. 77.
Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 20292.
View MARC record | catkey: 4059523