A sermon briefly comparing the estate of King Salomon and his subiectes togither with the condition of Queene Elizabeth and her people [microform] : preached in Sainct Maries in Oxford the 17. of Nouember, and now printed with some small alteration, by Iohn Prime, 1585
- Prime, John, 1550-1596
- Additional Titles:
- Sermon briefly comparing the estate of King Salomon and his subjectes togither with the condition of Queene Elizabeth and her people
- Imprinted at Oxford : By Ioseph Barnes printer to the Vniuersitie, 1585.
- Physical Description:
- 32 unnumbered pages
- In another edition (STC 20371.5) line 3 of title has: subiects.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1963. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 971:4).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Madan, I, p. 17.
Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 20371.
View MARC record | catkey: 4059574