The true description of a monsterous chylde, borne in the Ile of Wight, in this present yeare of oure Lord God, M. D. LXIIII. the month of October [microform] : after this forme with a cluster of longe heare about the nauell, the fathers name is Iames Iohnsun, in the parys of freswater
- Barker, John (Ballad writer)
- Imprynted at London : In Fletestrete: at the sygne of the Faucon, by Wylliam Gryffith, and are to be solde at his shop in saint Dunstons churchyarde, in the west of London, The. viii. daye of Nouember. 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- A woodcut with letterpress verses., Publication date from STC., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1962. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 912:02).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 1422.
View MARC record | catkey: 4059644