By the Queene. Where in the Parliament holden at Westminster, in the thirteenth yeere of the Queenes Maiesties raigne, amongst other things, there was one acte and statute made, intituled an Acte against vsurie ... [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1558-1603 : Elizabeth I)
- Uniform Title:
- Proclamations. 1581-05-19
- Additional Titles:
- By the Queene. Where in the Parliament holden at Westminster, in the thirteenth yeere of the Queenes Majesties raigne, amongst other things, there was one acte and statute made, intituled an Acte against usurie
- Imprinted at London : By Christopher Barker [i.e. B. Norton a. J. Bill], printer to the Queenes most excellent Maiestie, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet(1 unnumbered page)
- Additional Creators:
- Elizabeth I, Queen of England, 1533-1603
- Actual printer's names and publication date from STC.
Identified as STC 8130 on UMI microfilm.
Line 1 of text ends "thir-"--STC.
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
Reviving the statutes still in force.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1954. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 565:15).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Steele, R. Tudor and Stuart proclamations, 758.
Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 8131.3.
View MARC record | catkey: 4059669