Christian letters of Mr. Paul Bayne [microform] : Replenished with diuerse consolations, exhortations, and directions, tending to promote the honour of Godlinesse
- Baynes, Paul, -1617
- Uniform Title:
- Letter written by Mr. Paul Bayne
- Additional Titles:
- Comfort and instruction in afflicion, Holy helper in Gods building, Holy soliloquies: or, A holy helper in Gods building, and Letter written by Mr. Paul Bayne
- London : Printed [by J. Legat] for William Sheffard, and are to be sold at his shop in Popes-Head-Alley, at the entring in out of Lumbard-street, 1628.
- Physical Description:
- 432 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Ez. Ch.
- Another edition, with new title, of: Baynes, Paul. Holy soliloquies (the third edition), itself a retitling of his A letter written by Mr. Paul Bayne (STC 1645).
In three parts; part 2, "Holy soliloquies: or, A holy helper in Gods building", and part 3, "Comfort and instruction in afflicion", each has separate dated title page. Register is continuous.
Printer's name from STC.
Reproduction of the original in the Cambridge University Library.
Signatures: A-S¹² .
The epistle dedicatiorie is signed: Ez. Ch.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1976. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1402:06).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 1631.
View MARC record | catkey: 4059708