By the Queene. A proclamation for the restraint of transportation of graine [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1558-1603 : Elizabeth I)
- Uniform Title:
- Proclamations. 1588-11-09
- Additional Titles:
- Proclamations. 1588-11-09.
- [Imprinted at London] : [By the deputies of Christopher Barker, printer to the Queenes most excellent Maiestie], ]
- Physical Description:
- 2 leaves
- Additional Creators:
- Elizabeth I, Queen of England, 1533-1603
- Imprint from colophon; publication date from STC.
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1954. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 565:45).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Steele, R. Tudor and Stuart proclamations, 807.
Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 8177.
View MARC record | catkey: 4059720