By the Queene. A proclamation commaunding the execution of an acte of Parliament, prouided for auoiding of dangerous annoyances about cities, burroughes and townes within the realme [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1558-1603 : Elizabeth I)
- Uniform Title:
- Proclamations. 1590-06-06
- Additional Titles:
- By the Queene. A proclamation commaunding the execution of an acte of Parliament, provided for avoiding of dangerous annoyances about cities, burroughes and townes within the realme
- Imprinted at London : By the deputies of Christopher Barker, printer to the Queenes most excellent Maiestie, 1590.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Additional Creators:
- Elizabeth I, Queen of England, 1533-1603
- Against fouling water and land in and about London with dung and offal.
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1954. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 565:59).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Steele, R. Tudor and Stuart proclamations, 825.
Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 8195.
View MARC record | catkey: 4059743