Common places of Christian religion, gathered by Wolfgangus Musculus, for the vse of suche as desire the knowledge of godly truthe. translated out of Latine into Englishe. Hereunto are added two other treatises, made by the same author, one of othes, and an other of vsurye. With a moste perfecte and plentifull table [microform].
- Musculus, Wolfgang, 1497-1563
- Uniform Title:
- Loci communes sacrae theologiae. English
- Additional Titles:
- Loci communes sacrae theologiae
- Londini : [Printed by Reginalde Wolfe], Anno Domini. M.D.L.XIII. 
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 587 pages, 32 unnumbered leaves : 2#20.
- Additional Creators:
- Man, John, 1512-1569
Musculus, Wolfgang, 1497-1563. Selections
- Related Titles:
- In Davidis Psalterium sacrosanctum commentarii. Selections. English
- A translation of "Loci communes sacrae theologiae". The additions are translated excerpts from his: In Davidis Psalterium sacrosanctum commentarii.
Colophon, 2D2v, "Imprinted at London by me Reynolde Woulfe. Anno Domini. 1563.". Colophon, b9v, "Imprinted at London by Reginalde Wolfe. Anno Domini. 1563.". Variant 1: first colophon has "Reginalde Wolfe". Variant 2: first colophon dated 1562. Variant 3: second colophon dated 1562.
The section on usury is a different translation from STC 18310.
Title in red and black.
Translator's preface signed: Iohn Man.
With a final errata leaf and thirty final contents leaves.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1949. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 386:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 18308.
View MARC record | catkey: 4059781