By the Queene. The Queenes most excellent Maiestie in her princely nature, considering how dangerous a matter it is by continuance of the faire called Bartholomew faire ... [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1558-1603 : Elizabeth I)
- Uniform Title:
- Proclamations. 1593-08-06
- Additional Titles:
- By the Queene. The Queenes most excellent Majestie in her princely nature, considering how dangerous a matter it is by continuance of the faire called Bartholomew faire
- Imprinted at London : By the deputies of Christopher Barker, printer to the Queenes most excellent Maiestie, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Additional Creators:
- Elizabeth I, Queen of England, 1533-1603
- Forbidding retail trade at Bartholomew fair because of plague.
Publication date from STC.
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1954. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 565:89).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Steele, R. Tudor and Stuart proclamations, 863.
Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 8232.
View MARC record | catkey: 4059798