By the Queene. A proclamation for the publication of her Maiesties most gracious commission vnder the great seale of England, for auoyding of the trouble and charges that grow by concealements [microform] : and that her Highnesse louing subiects may compound for securitie of their estates from her Maiestie for a perpetuall quiet to them and their posterities
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1558-1603 : Elizabeth I)
- Uniform Title:
- Proclamations. 1600-01-14
- Additional Titles:
- By the Queene. A proclamation for the publication of her Majesties most gracious commission under the great seale of England, for avoyding of the trouble and charges that grow by concealements and Proclamations. 1600-01-14.
- Imprinted at London : By Robert Barker, printer to the Queenes most excellent Maiestie, 1599 [i.e. 1600]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Additional Creators:
- Elizabeth I, Queen of England, 1533-1603
- For relief from abuses by previous commissions--STC.
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
The year in imprint is according to Lady Day dating.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1954. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 565:118).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Steele, R. Tudor and Stuart proclamations, 904.
Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 8270.
View MARC record | catkey: 4059851