The guide vnto true blessednesse. Or, A body of the doctrine of the Scriptures, directing man to the sauing knowledge of God. Collected by Sam. Crooke [microform].
- Crook, Samuel, 1575-1649
- Additional Titles:
- Body of the doctrine of the Scriptures, directing man to the sauing knowledge of God, Body of the doctrine of the Scriptures, directing man to the saving knowledge of God, and Guide unto true blessednesse
- London : Printed by Edw. Griffin, for Nathaniel Butter, and are to be sold at his shop neere S. Austins gate, at the signe of the Pyde Bull, 1614.
- The second edition.
- Physical Description:
- 46 unnumbered pages, 244, that is, 246 pages, 2 unnumbered pages
- Has added preface signed: E.C.
Identified as STC 6067.1 on UMI reel 1512.
In the form of a catechism.
Last leaf is blank?.
Reproduction of the original in the Union Theological Seminary (New York, N.Y.). Library.
Usually bound with the author's: A briefe direction to true happinesse.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1979. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1512:12).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 6067.
View MARC record | catkey: 4059901