An Englis[h] expositor[:] [microform] : teaching the in[ter]pretation of the harde[st] words [vsed] in our language. With sundry [ex]plicat[ions, de]scriptions [, and d]iscourses. By I.B. ...
- J. B. (John Bullokar)
- London : Printed by Iohn Legatt, 1621.
- Physical Description:
- 224 unnumbered pages
- I.B. = John Bullokar., Imperfect; all after O5 lacking; some print faded and show-through, and some stained; title page mutilated, with some loss of print., Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library., Signatures: A⁴ B-O P⁴., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1975. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1441:02).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 4084.
View MARC record | catkey: 4059920