A treatice of moral philosophy [microform] : contaynynge the sayinges of the wise, wherin you may se the woorthy and pithy sayings of philosophers, emperors, kynges, and oratours: of their liues, their aunswers, of what linage they came of, and of what countrey they were, whose woorthye ... [pre]cepts, counsailes, parables [and] semblables, doth hereafter folow. First gathered [and] set forth by Wylliam Baudwin, and nowe once againe augmented, [and] ye third tyme enlarged by Thomas Paulfreyman, one of the gentlemen of the Queenes maiesties chappell... Cum priuilegio ad imprimendum solum
- Baldwin, William, approximately 1518-1563?
- Uniform Title:
- Treatise of morall phylosophie
- [Imprinted at London] : [In Fleetestrete within Temple barre, at the signe of the hand and starre, by Richard Tottyll], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 unnumbered page, 256 leaves
- Additional Creators:
- Palfreyman, Thomas, -1589?
- An edition of: Baldwin, William. A treatise of morall phylosophie.
Imperfect, title page stained affecting title.
Imprint from colophon.
In twelve books; the first consists of biographies.
Reproduction of the original in the University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign Campus). Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1676:10).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 1259.5.
View MARC record | catkey: 4060087